Why do I see different prices for the same product?
You could see different prices for the same product, as it could be listed by many Sellers.
Is installation offered for all products?
Installation and demo are offered for certain items by sellers through the brand or an authorised service provider. Please check the individual product page to see if these services are offered for the item.
Is it necessary to have an account to shop on 24ebazaari?
Yes, it’s necessary to log into your 24ebazaari account to shop. Shopping as a logged-in user is fast & convenient and also provides extra security.
You’ll have access to a personalised shopping experience including recommendations and quicker check-out.
What does 'Preorder' or 'Forthcoming' mean?
Items marked as ‘Preorder’ or ‘Forthcoming’ are expected to be released soon and you can pre-book them with sellers. Such items will be shipped after their official release by the seller with whom you’ve pre-booked them.
Do sellers on 24ebazaari ship internationally?
Currently, sellers on 24ebazaari only ship within India.
What does 'Out of Stock' mean?
An item is marked as ‘Out of stock’ when it is not available with any sellers at the moment; you won’t be able to buy it now. Use ‘Notify Me’ feature to know once it’s available with sellers for purchase.
I missed the delivery of my order today. What should I do?
The courier service delivering your order usually tries to deliver on the next business day in case you miss a delivery.
You can check your SMS for more details on when the courier service will try to deliver again.
The delivery of my order is delayed. What should I do?
On the rare occasion that your order is delayed, please check your email & messages for updates. A new delivery timeframe will be shared with you and you can also track its status by visiting My Orders.
How can I place an order?
To place an order, please follow these steps:
1. Select the product you’d like to buy and ‘Check Availability at’ your preferred pincode
2. Add products to your cart or just hit ‘Buy Now’
3. Choose or ‘Add delivery address’. Use a preferred payment mode and confirm the order
Where can I find the seller's returns policy?
You can see the respective seller’s Returns policy on the product page.
Cancellations and Returns
If I request for a replacement, when will I get it?
Visit My Orders to check the status of your replacement.
In most locations, the replacement item is delivered to you at the time of pick-up. In all other areas, the replacement is initiated after the originally delivered item is picked up. Please check the SMS & email we send you for your replacement request for more details.
How do returns work?
You can raise a request to return your items with these simple steps:
1. Log into your Flipkart account
2. Go to My Orders
3. Click on ‘Return’ against the item you wish to return or exchange
4. Fill in the details and raise a return request
Once you raise a request, you’ll get an email and SMS confirming that your request is being processed. Based on the item, your request may be automatically approved or you may be contacted for more details. If the request is approved, the item will be picked up after which you will get a replacement or refund. You can also track the status of your return request instantly from the ‘My Orders’ section of your 24ebazaari account.
How can I return or exchange an item?
To return/exchange your order, follow these simple steps:
1. Go to My Orders
2. Choose the item you wish to return or exchange
3. Fill in the details
4. Choose Request Return.
When is a return of an item not possible?
Sellers cannot accept returns of item(s) in the following cases:
1. When an item is damaged because of use or when it is not in the same condition as you received it
2. When any consumable item has been used or installed
3. When anything is missing from the package you’ve received including price tags, labels, original packing, freebies & accessories
4. When non-returnable items are involved such as innerwear. lingerie etc.
5. When items are tampered with or have missing serial numbers
When are refunds given??
Refunds are given when:
– The seller cannot provide a replacement
– A dispute has been ruled in your favour in-line with Buyer Protection
– Sellers allow refunds on select categories under certain conditions
Please check the seller’s Returns Policy on the product page for more details.
How can I label my saved cards?
You can specify a card label at the time of saving a card on 24ebazaari through the ‘My Account’ section. You can also add/edit the label anytime through ‘My Saved Cards’ in the ‘My Account’ section on 24ebazaari.
What is the 'Save Card' feature?
The ‘Save Card’ option lets you save your credit/debit cards on your 24ebazaari account. This helps you complete your transactions in a quick and easy way.
Can I pay with any Credit card?
You can choose to pay on 24ebazaari with any Visa, MasterCard or American Express credit card issued in India.